NFT weekly statistics
I week ago I decided to start tracking all the hype around NFT. For this purpose, I start to weekly monitor the top 100 positions on opensea.com.
I collected statistics in collectables and art categories from the 5th of March to the 11th of March. At first, let’s look at the collectibles category.
- 32 or roughly a third of the top 100 collectibles left the group during a week.
- The total capitalization of the top 100 has decreased by 28% (ETH) from 1 294 310 to 926 852. The total supply has increased by 1,32%.
- During the week 2 collectibles left the top 10: EulerBeats (https://opensea.io/collection/eulerbeats) and Mirandus (https://opensea.io/assets/mirandus). Instead two new entered: Aavegotchi Wearable Vouchers (https://opensea.io/assets/aavegotchi-wearable-vouchers) and Waifusion (https://opensea.io/assets/waifusion).
- Number of owners of the top 100 has increased by 3,39% from 321 777 to 332 687. Since number of owners increased more than supply, the average concentration of NFTs slight decreased by 2% from 8,53 to 8,36 NFT/owner.
- 35 of the top 100 arts left the group during a week.
- The total capitalization of the top 100 has increased by 3,89% (ETH) from 897 408 to 932 303 while the total supply has increased by 9,42% leading to the drop of average price by 5%.
- The hype around NFT has led to the rapid increase of owners by 21,56% from 30 309 to 36 845.
- 3 new largest NFTs which entered the space of the top 100 arts are KINGS OF LEON x YELLOWHEART NFTS (https://opensea.io/assets/kings-of-leon-yellowheart-nfts), BASTARD GAN PUNKS V2 (https://opensea.io/assets/bastard-gan-punks-v2) and Hashrunes (https://opensea.io/assets/hashrunes).
The space of NFT continues to be volatile and prone to strange price fluctuations which I attribute to pump selling (transactions between sister accounts to mimic the increase in popularity). Let’s see what will happen next week.
For collaborations and data enquiry connect with me on Facebook.